We believe that it is important that before you make use of our services you have a basic understanding of what we believe.
- We believe in an eternal, triune God, Creator, Sustainer, Healer, Provider and Ruler of all creation. In God, all things have their origin, existence, and future. He is the beginning and end of all things.
- We believe in God the Father, the only source of life, who created us to live in a quality and intimate relationship with Him.
- We believe in God the Son, Jesus Christ, as The Way, The Truth and The Life. He is the guarantor of our Salvation, bringing restoration to all of the brokenness throughout creation.
- We believe that for the sake of man and his redemption, Jesus became flesh. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and lived on earth, fully man and fully God.
- We believe that Jesus was crucified, died, was buried and rose from the dead, ascending to heaven where He is now seated at the right hand of the Father, interceding for us.
- We believe in the finished work of Christ.
- We believe that our identity is determined by what Christ has done when he died for us and was resurrected. Through faith in him we are also resurrected in a new image with a new identity in Christ.
- I believe that living according to your identity in Christ means living victoriously.
- We believe that knowing, understanding, and believing in our Identity in Christ will also direct our behaviour to be in line with our new Identity in Christ.
- We believe in God the Holy Spirit, the Enabler, Comforter and Helper Who was sent to equip us with power for service and to be a witness.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit lives in me and through my submission can take full control of my life.
- We believe the Holy Spirit empowers us to minister with His gifts and to live with His fruit. He is convicting the world of sin, righteousness and judgement, reminding us of the words of Jesus and leading us into all truth. He empowers us to bring to fulfillment the plan of God on earth.
- We believe that all human beings, irrespective of race, gender, language or culture are created equal in the image of God, but that through their disobedience to God, man became subject to sin and the power of darkness.
- We believe that through the cross, Jesus Christ has set mankind free. The redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross brings reconstruction, restoration and healing of the total person as a promise of God.
- We believe that God’s church is the primary agent on earth for the proclamation and ministry of this truth about our identity in Christ.
- We believe in the regular partaking of Communion, the elements of the bread and wine being symbolic of the broken body of Christ and His blood that flowed. In this way, by faith, we bring into remembrance His victory through the cross and welcome its implications in our lives.
- We believe in the equipping of every believer through the ministry of the five-fold gifts of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Shepherds and Teachers, for the purpose of facilitating every believer in discovering his individual destiny, developing his ministry gifts and growing to spiritual maturity in Christ.
- We believe that all believers should be encouraged to live a life of holiness and dedication in which their entire lives can function under the Lordship of Christ.
- We believe that the revelation of, and accompanying identification with life in Christ is the foundation of our faith.
- We believe that when the time determined by God has fully come, Christ will return, taking His Church to be with Him eternally where we, as believers, will be set free from every earthly limitation.
- We believe that there is a judgement day still to come when Christ will judge the living and the dead, with eternal life as reward for the righteous and eternal separation for the ungodly, understanding that because of God’s grace nobody needs to perish.
- We believe that the Bible – both the Old and New Testaments – is the Word of God, written by people under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, revealing God’s plan for mankind. I believe that it is the definitive, authoritative communicator of the Will of God for all of mankind and teaches us everything we need for salvation and a life of victory here on earth.
- We believe in the baptism of believers through immersion, identifying with Christ and that it should follow the experience of the new birth.
- We believe that the empowering experience of being filled with the Holy Spirit, following the new birth, is intended for every believer as seen in the book of Acts.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfil our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
- We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and blessed lives in order to help others more effectively.
- We believe that living means living for Christ and dying means being reunited with Christ in all eternity.
- We believe through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life has set us free from the law of sin and death.
JC Coetzee and R Crause
Christian Clinical Psychologists
Live Online Christian Video Counselling with Christian Clinical Psychologists Dr JC Coetzee and Rehan Crause.